All of our events & workshops have been designed with parents at heart. As well as empowering content, guests can also enjoy the following workshop inclusions:
Personalised place settings, including stationary
Refreshing beverages and individual grazing experiences, including cheese, antipasto and sweet treats served on arrival
Welcoming event setting to inspire intimate learning and friendly discussion
Opportunity for questions and answers to discuss how you can apply the content to your family in your home
Raising Resilient Children
*Due to Covid-19 – This workshop will now be held virtually*
Does your child shy away from new challenges? Struggle a lot when things don’t go their way? Always look to you to solve their frustrations?
Whether these are common challenges (or you’re looking to prevent them from occurring at all), this workshop is for you! In today’s fast-paced, busy world, resilience is a very important life skill that really is underestimated. The reality is, everyone will experience adversity throughout their life, so it is so important that our children are well equipped to overcome their challenges in a positive and effective way.
Presented by Psychologist and mother of three, Giuliett Moran, the workshop aims to educate parents about how to raise resilient children who are well equipped to overcome adversity.
Topics on the day will include:
- Overcoming worries, fears and anxious thoughts
- Identifying internal and external factors that impact resilience
- How to support children to stay optimistic in the face of adversity
- Practical and simple strategies to enhance your child’s ability to bounce back from challenges
- Shaping positive behaviour
WHEN: Thursday, 16th July 2020, 7:30pm – 9:15pm
Whether it’s your mother’s group, family and friends or school parents, if you have a group of 12 or more and would like to organise a private workshop, fill in the form below and we will make all of the arrangements for you.
You have the option to chose your own time and date and we will organise a venue in a location that is convenient for you.
Chose from one of the following topics or let us know what your greatest challenges are and we will customise a workshop for you.
- The Do’s & Don’ts of Discipline
- Setting your children up for school success – socially, emotionally & academically
- Blended families – the keys to a smooth transition
- Building children’s emotional intelligence
- Anxiety in children – prevention, early intervention and management strategies
- Raising Resilient Children
- Open communication – how to have difficult conversations with children
- Academic support – how to support children who are struggling and close the gap between school & home
- Bullying – prevention, education and management strategies
- Technology – A parent’s guide to creating balance and purpose of their child’s safe usage of technology